How our Disability Support Services benefit you
- You plan it, we implement it! That’s our motto
- The disability services are tailored to suit client’s needs
- We offer free nutrition advice, menu planning, healthy meal choices
- 24 hour staffing based on your needs
- We have accommodation to house you – if you need it
- You can come with your own staff if you wish; we can accommodate them too
- 24 hour phone line in case of emergencies
- The WEK Services organisation is governed by committee members, not individuals
- Get a free 2 hour cleaning or yard maintenance session – enquire for details
You Plan It, We Implement It.
WEK Services is a Registered NDIS Provider (National Disability Insurance Scheme) operating in the South East Queensland area. The organisation is owned and managed by Nadia Wek, whose sole purpose is to offer an individualised Care Plan to clients in her care to ensure that their individual needs, wants and beliefs are upheld and honoured at all times.
Our purpose is to support the client in reaching their desired lifestyle goals by not only providing exceptional care but to also provide resources that may assist the client’s wellbeing.
WEK Services Queensland is operated with the support of committed staff and committee members who work together to assist those with special needs in the community to live a more supported and fulfilling life.
Comments From Our Customers
“The Director of this company is sincere to her clients. Her employees are honest hard working people who do …
Terry and Carol Stewart
“As parents of a daughter with disabilities it is a continual struggle and enormous task to find capable individuals, …